Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ask Uri!




[start of transmission]

Hello Folkth! Uri Miller here. Up until now the questions I've been answering have been asked by imaginary peoples. But i thought to myself, now that i have this blog, i can ask real peoples for their questions.
Super cool idea Uri! ...tis.

So this is your chance ok ok. Make a comment thingy and in it ask me a question. And make it good! because if i think it's good enough, i'll use it in an upcoming video blog. For realz!

So don't pass up the opportunity. Get yer thinkin cap on and come up with a real good question for me. Ask me about anything. (except volcanos!)

ok, this is the end of this post....


...what do i do now?


...i push what?



...which button?




...oh.


[end of transmission]

4 comments:

Ruth said...

How do they get all that cheese flavor in that small Cheezit snack?

Have you already addressed the seven wonders of the world? I'd like to know more!

I love your blog!

Becky said...

OK Josh wants to know... Why do humans have to live on Earth, why not on other planets?

andthenthereweretwo said...

when are you going to talk about volcanoes?

Ruth said...

Why does root beer go flat when you put vanilla ice cream in it? I've wondered this for a long time and would really like to know!

(actually asked by Jason)